Thank you to all the families who contributed to the shirts and yearbooks. If you haven't yet, please do so as soon as possible. Below are some important reminders.
- We have swimming field trips coming up. Please apply sunscreen to your kiddo before they leave home, and send them with a towel and water bottle that has their name on it. Pre K, K, 3rd, and 5th are going Monday, June 13th, and 1st, 2nd, and 4th are going Wednesday, June 15th.
- TPA has organized a school carnival for Territorial students Thursday, June 16th from 12-2. If you are available to help run an event during the carnival please reach out to Molly Nail ( [email protected] )
- 5th-grade families, we are excited to share that we will be honoring all 5th graders at our end-of-the-year assembly on Friday, June 17th at 8:30.
- The last day of school is also Friday, June 17, with an early release at 12:30.
- Families, please encourage your child to check lost and found for jackets, hats, and gloves; we have it all.
- Speaking of lost, please be on the lookout for library books. There are still several students who have not turned in their books.
- The waiver that the state of Oregon extended to public schools is ending this month. This means that we can no longer offer free meals to ALL students. Lunch will be $3.3.5 and breakfast will be $1.75. Please note that it is now easier to qualify for free and reduced meals due to a broadening of the qualifying terms. I highly encourage you to complete the application as soon as it is available.
- Pictures from the Territorial Dance -
The password is TES. https://dapperdeerphotography.
shootproof.com/gallery/ 18451065/Photos may be downloaded to get the full-res images without the watermark.
Click in each image you’d like to download to your phone and/or computer.
Finally, families, I would love your feedback. I have created a short form to capture your thoughts. Please take a few minutes to share your feedback.