Did You Know...?
- Mindfulness can help decrease stress and anxiety?
- Mindfulness can also strengthen resiliency and emotion regulation for adults and children?
- There is no one definition for mindfulness?
- Mindfulness is like a muscle in which the more you practice it, the stronger you become?
- You can practice mindfulness at any time, anywhere?
Students, do you remember me telling you that every emotion is okay to feel? But it is what we DO with the emotions is what is important? Well, mindfulness is one way to DO something about the emotions we feel.
Mindfulness is about accepting ourselves in the present moment, how we feel, and simply notice the feeling without judgement.
Watch this short video on how Elementary students are learning mindfulness to cope with their emotions:
Click on the attachments below to practice mindfulness at any time, anywhere:
Access Mindfulness Strategies using: Calm
Practice Mindfulness with: Mind Yeti!